ELDER UBONG DAVID GOSPELIZED ON THE TOPIC “THE LORD NEEDS YOU” DURING THE LAST SUNDAY SERVICE IN THE MONTH OF MARCH
Elder Ubong David started the exposition by giving a timely wake-up call that God needs us. The Bible reading was taken from the book of Luke 19: 28-34. He elucidated the meaning of the items used during the Triumphant Entry of Jesus into Jerusalem as follows:
- The palms symbolize the final victory over death.
- The donkey Symbolizes peace because Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace.
He further stated the reasons God needs us:
- He needs men and women who will stand in gap for Him as a catalyst
- He needs men and women whose prayers invoke His presence.
He summarized his message by telling the congregation to remember that a day is coming when we will stand before God and give account of our lives on earth.
Direct quotes by Elder Ubong David
- “No matter what ties you now, the Lord is in need of you.”
- “The Earth belongs to man”
- “God needs man to fulfil His plans and purposes on Earth”
- “Before God created or planned this world, He first planned you.”
Highlights of the Service
- Sermon Presented by Elder Ubong David titled “The Lord Needs You”
- Song Ministration by the Mass Choir
- Session of Prayers led by Elder Ubong David.
- 12th Congregational Forum
- Celebration/Prayer Session for March Birthday Celebrants